With the emergence of the digital world, dating and relationships have also found their way and place in this digital world. People were offered options of finding their true love and soulmates through introducing dating applications. As the demand for dating applications rose, the competition in the digital world eventually rose to result in many dating apps with unique features. So, let us look at such unique dating applications that were most likely to be used on a large scale by most people!
- Jungle Dating: If you are someone who quickly gets intimidated by sudden dates or so, then jungle dating would be the right destination to find your “someone.” Jungle Date is designed in such a way that you can organise dates with a group of friends like a double, triple, or quadruple date. This app is a stress-free and safe one that could work in most cases because if you don’t like your date, you can just enjoy the outing with friends of yours!
- Bumble: Bumble could be one of those dating applications that can go with a tagline, “By the women, and for the women”! Haha, that’s true because Bumble is created by women and often challenges sexist rules of dating and relationships. With its new ‘Bumble Bizz’ and ‘Bumble BFF’ features, the app allows people to find colleagues and friends. This is one of the user-friendly apps and recently added a feature helping heterosexual and same-sex couples.
- HER: HER is one of the popular dating apps explicitly designed for LGBTQ+ women. The app provides a place to a community of lesbian, queer, and bisexual women created by women. Also, HER is not just for females but is open to non-binary and cisgender too. Furthermore, the app constantly participates in hosting new events, group chats, and new platforms.
- Happn: If you are trying to talk to a neighbour or a person who lives in the same colony but are struggling to do so, the “Happn” is there to make it happen for you!
The app uses your location and will match you with people based on the proximity regularly. One of the exciting parts of the app is that it calculates the number of times you and your love interests cross paths!
- MuzMatch: MuzMatch is the right place for a single Muslim woman looking for a “Mr Right”!
The app provides a safe place for women with features like photo privacy, complete control on who can see you and an anonymous nickname. Also, the application filters allow men to search women based on their sect, ethnicity, and religious criteria. Do know that this is the only Muslim app that will include a chaperone or Wali in one’s matchings.
These are some of the unique and best dating applications designed explicitly by keeping in mind the criteria and features to offer so that people find their love!